Quantifying Uncertainty in Ecosystem Studies

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/05/2020 11:11 am  #1

Which US brokers offer stock and option trading accounts for non-US

Which US brokers offer stock and option trading accounts for non-US residents?

11/06/2020 12:58 am  #2

Re: Which US brokers offer stock and option trading accounts for non-US

There are a few U.S. based brokers you can turn to for forex like Fidelity Investments, Interactive Brokers and others. However, you don’t really need to trade with only U.S. brokers, they can be headquartered anywhere in the world. Many offshore brokers offer better services and the best part is that they accept clients from all over the globe. I trade with TurnkeyForex and so far they have met all my requirements from API trading to VPS hosting. In my opinion, you don’t have to worry if the trader is a U.S. broker, their services and rapport matter much more. Happy trading.

11/06/2020 1:33 am  #3

Re: Which US brokers offer stock and option trading accounts for non-US

Well, as it was already said before there is no difference between them. Still, I hope you are aware that 
everything depends on your efforts. Then comes your expectations and intentions. If you want to invest and trade, try some mt5 forex https://www.forex-ratings.com/forex-brokers/mt5-forex-brokers.php who can provide a good and qualified service combined with a high rate of profit. I have traded with a couple of them and pretty satisfied with their services.

Board footera